The Universal Guide Rail Stay From Sixpence industries
Designed for vertical & Horizontal clamping solutions and more in materials and situations where traditional clamps are not an option, Unique Patented design that pierces the materials edge thus not damaging the face of the material, quick and easy to set up this product adds a new dimension to the versatility of your guide rails
Compatible with Many leading guide rails like, Festool, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Triton, Sheppach, Evolution and Erbauer
- Ideal for clamping material edges when clamps are not an option
- Labour saving.
- Allows cuts in timber sheet materials, leaning against a wall or other vertical & Horizontal surfaces including scaffolding
- Score plasterboards, leaning against a wall or other vertical surfaces.
- Trim openings in vertical situations, where standard clamps wouldn’t be an option.
- Safe trimming of doors in situ, after a carpet install.
- Cut indoors and reduce material handling.
- RAIL STAY works with PLYWOOD, MDF, OSB and PLASTERBOARD